Sportsbook Barstool Promo Code Details
Are you searching for an excellent online sportsbook that offers a nice welcome offer? If that is the case, you may wish to consider Barstool Sportsbook which is an offshoot of a famous media company called Barstool Sports. For new players, Barstool Sportsbook offers a risk-free bet of up to $1,000 and other promotions that make it an interesting place for betting on your favourite sports.
In this article, we will show how to redeem the Sportsbook Barstool promo code, what its terms and conditions are, and why you should pick Barstool Sportsbook over other online betting sites.
How to Claim the Sportsbook Barstool Promo Code
Claiming the Sportsbook Barstool promo code is easy and requires no special code. All you need to do is follow these simple steps:
- Download the Barstool Sportsbook app for your Apple or Android devices, or visit the website via desktop or mobile browser.
- Register for a new account by providing your email address, password, and personal details, such as your name, address, date of birth, and last four digits of your Social Security number.
- Make your first deposit of at least $10 using one of the available payment methods, such as PayNearMe, PayPal, Play+, credit card, debit card, online banking, or cash cage.
- Place your first wager on any sport or market you choose, as long as the odds are -200 or longer.
- If your bet wins, you keep your winnings. If your bet loses, you will receive the amount of your wager back in site credit, up to $1,000.
- Use your site credit to place more bets within 30 days, with a 1x wagering requirement.
thIS way, you have successfully claimed the Sportsbook Barstool promo code and enjoyed a risk-free bet of up to $1,000.
What are the Terms and Conditions of the Sportsbook Barstool Promo Code
As with any online sportsbook bonus, the Sportsbook Barstool promo code comes with some terms and conditions you must know. Here are the main ones:
- The promotion is only available to new players physically located in one of the states where Barstool Sportsbook is legal and licensed. These include Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia.
- The promotion is valid until June 30, 2023.
- The minimum deposit required to qualify for the promotion is $10.
- The maximum amount of site credit that can be awarded is $1,000.
- The site credit has a 1x wagering requirement, which means you need to bet the amount of the site credit once before you can withdraw any winnings.
- The site credit can only be used on sports bets with odds of -200 or longer.
- The promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions.
Barstool Sportsbook is a great online sportsbook for anyone who loves sports, betting, and entertainment. With the Sportsbook Barstool promo code, you can get started with a risk-free bet of up to $1,000 and enjoy all the benefits and features that Barstool Sportsbook has to offer.
Hope this information is helpful to you.
What is the Sportsbook Barstool Promo Code?
There is no promo code required to claim the Barstool Sportsbook welcome bonus. You just need to sign up, make a deposit of $10 or more, and place your first bet to get a risk-free bet of up to $1,00012.
Are bonus codes legitimate?
The promotional offer provided by Barstool Sportsbook is completely legitimate. However, for the standard welcome bonus, no code is necessary. This offer entails receiving a $1,000 risk-free bet upon signing up and depositing $10.
How can I redeem the promo code for Barstool Sportsbook?
To redeem the welcome bonus of a $1,000 risk-free bet at Barstool Sportsbook, you need to create an account, ensure you are playing within a legal state, and deposit the required amount of $10. No promo code or opting-in process is needed.
In which states in the US is the Sportsbook Barstool promo code applicable?
The welcome bonus of a $1,000 risk-free bet is valid in 13 states across the US. These include Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia.