How to Play Let It Ride Casino Table Game?
Let it ride table game is easy and a fun casino game based on five-card stud poker. Like many other casino table games, players play against the house. You can learn to play this game easily. Let’s see how to play Let It Ride Table Game:
- To start the game, each player places three bets of an equal amount, for example, $10 or $15 bet. Then three cards are dealt with every player face-down and two face-down cards to the dealer. After all the cards are dealt, then only you can take a look at your cards.
- You have to make your first decision after looking at the cards. You can either decide to “let it ride” and leave it or take your first bet back. Players cannot show their hands to each other.
- Once all the players have made their decision about their first bet, the dealer then turns one of the two cards. This card is used by the players as a part of a final 5-card poker hand.
- After the players have seen the card, then they decide again whether to take back the second bet or “let it ride.” The decision only applies to the second bet; the first bet remains as it is. You will not get a chance to change the third bet.
- Once all players are done with the second bet. The dealer turns the second card. This card completes the 5-card poker hand of every player.
- If you own a winning hand of 10’s, or more you win and you will get paid for the bets, you have let it ride. You will be paid three times if you let ride all the three bets. In case you do not win, the dealer will take the bets you left on the table.
The payout for Let It Ride and Winning Hands
In case you have a winning hand, this is how you will be paid.
- 10’s pair or better: 1 to 1
- Two pair: 2 to 1
- Three of a kind : 3 to 1
- Flush: 8 to 1
- Straight: 5 to 1
- Full house: 11 to 1
- Straight Flush: 200 to 1
- Four of a kind: 50 to 1
- Royal flush: 1000 to 1
How to Decide Let It Ride for the First Three Cards
If you have in hand a pair of 10’s or more in three cards, you should let the bets ride every time. You are a winner in that case already. The hand will get better, and you will, for sure, get at least 1 to 1 payout.
If you royal flush on three cards or if you have straight flush for three cards that are connected(i.e., 5,6,7) or spread 4 or 5 apart such as 4,5,7 or 7,9, J.
How to Decide Let It Ride after the Dealer Reveals the First Card
Let the bet ride if you have 10’s or more and
- Any four to a flush.
- Any four to an outside straight. (i.e. 6,7,8,9)
- Any four to an inside straight with high cards, i.e., 10, J,K, A