List Of Crossy Road Secret Characters
Crossy Road is a popular mobile game that has captivated players worldwide with its simple yet addictive gameplay. One of the most exciting features of Crossy Road is the presence of secret characters that can be unlocked by completing specific challenges or collecting a certain number of coins.
These secret characters are often inspired by popular cultures, such as movies, TV shows, and video games, and can be a fun surprise for players who discover them. In this article, we’ll examine some of the most popular Crossy Road secret characters and how to unlock them. So, get ready to discover the world of Crossy Road secret characters!
List Of Crossy Road Secret Characters :
Sure, here are the details of some of the popular Crossy Road secret characters:
- The Dark Lord: Based on the villain from the “Star Wars” franchise, The Dark Lord can be unlocked by playing as Darth Vader and reaching a score of 1000.
- Gifty: A festive character resembling a wrapped present, Gifty can be unlocked by playing as a character from the Festive update and collecting 50 presents.
- Hipster Whale: The game’s logo character, Hipster Whale, can be unlocked by playing as any of the mascots and reaching a score of 250.
- Andy Sum: One of the game’s creators, Andy Sum, can be unlocked by playing as a Chinese New Year mascot and collecting 100 red envelopes.
- Crab: A cute and colourful character, Crab can be unlocked by playing as a mascot and scoring 40.
- Michael Boom: Based on a character from the game’s promotional videos, Michael Boom can be unlocked by playing as a mascot and collecting 10,000 points.
- Pro Gamer: A gamer-inspired character, Pro Gamer can be unlocked by playing as the mascot with the controller and collecting 10 coins.
- Psy: Inspired by the South Korean musician Psy, this character can be unlocked by playing as the Lucky Cat and collecting 1000 coins.
- Russel: Based on the character from the movie “Up,” Russel can be unlocked by playing as the mascot and collecting 250 coins.
- Unihorse: A colourful and unique character, Unihorse can be unlocked by playing as a mascot and collecting 50 cherries.
- Cai Shen: Based on the Chinese god of prosperity, Cai Shen can be unlocked by playing as any Chinese New Year mascot and collecting 3 red envelopes in a row.
- Floppy Fish: A unique character resembling a fish, Floppy Fish can be unlocked by playing as the crab and jumping into the water 10 times without touching any logs or turtles.
- Gifty (Ghost): A Halloween version of the Gifty character, Gifty (Ghost) can be unlocked by playing as any of the Halloween update characters and collecting 50 Halloween candies.
- Lucky Cat: Inspired by the Japanese figurine believed to bring good luck, the Lucky Cat can be unlocked by playing as any of the mascots and collecting 70 coins.
- Mallard: A duck character that can fly, Mallard can be unlocked by playing as the Lucky Cat and jumping over 50 logs without dying.
- Moose: A brown and white moose character, Moose can be unlocked by playing as any Arctic update character and collecting 15 fish.
- Pew Die Pug: Inspired by the famous YouTuber PewDiePie’s pug, Pew Die Pug can be unlocked by playing as the Dog and collecting 9 YouTube logos.
These secret characters add an extra layer of fun and excitement to the already entertaining gameplay of Crossy Road. Happy gaming!